TOUCHING BASE WITH TRAUMA with Elizabeth Adalian
EXCITING NEW SEMINAR - LONDON
SUNDAY JUNE 24TH,2018
TOUCHING BASE WITH TRAUMA
With Elizabeth Adalian
A unique opportunity to hear the book come alive
with its author
Date: Sunday June 24th, 2018
In this seminar, we explore why Trauma can be so hard to address, not only with Homeopathy, but with any medical approach.
Security policy - If you wish to view prices and order, please SIGN IN. We do not store any credit/debit card information.All payments are handled by Paypal on their servers which are fully secure. At the PAYMENT page choose either to pay by Paypal or Credit/Debit Card
Delivery policy - We aim to ship orders of single remedies within 24 hours of receiving a confirmed paid order. On Full Sets we aim to ship within 3-4 days of receiving a confirmed paid order.
Return policy - Once order has been shipped we do not accept returns. In the event there is damage due to the Postal/Courier service we will send out a replacement at our expense.
Through the research undertaken for her book, ‘Touching Base with Trauma: Reaching Across the Generations – a Three-Dimensional Homeopathic Perspective’, Elizabeth discovered that Trauma is encoded differently in the brain from other events and can overwhelm, not only the individual, but their very brain structures.
Through the Ancestral approach, it can be ascertained that the Trauma response is set at birth, representing a culmination of the parents’ pre- existing lifestyle choices and belief systems, not overlooking their exposure to ingested and inhaled toxins.
By exploring behind the miasm through the early susceptibility to Trauma, one can ‘dig deep’ to address the case. Shedding a light on the primal years is key to comprehend what dictates the reaction to future life challenges and dis-ease potential.
By learning the Materia Medica along the trajectory, as outlined in this wonderful book, one can match the remedy to the relevant far-reaching aspects of the case. Many remedies are explored in this context including some lesser-known ones which the author has studied in depth. These include: -
Some of the remedies in context of disease conditions which will be focused upon in alignment with the concepts outlined in the book will be:
• ADDICTION: - Anacardium Orientale, Lac Humanum, Medorrhinum, Cannabis Indica, Opium
• ALZHEIMER’S DISEASE: - Alumina, Anacardium Orientale, Helleborus Niger, Nux Moschata, Oxytocin
• AUTISM AND ASPERGER’S SYNDROME: - Carcinosin, Folliculinum, Lac Humanum, Medorrhinum, Syphilinum
• BEDWETTING (ENURESIS): - Baryta Carbonicum, Causticum, Folliculinum, Lycopodium, Natrum Muriaticum
• DYSLEXIA: - Agaricus Muscarius, Causticum, Lac Caninum, Medorrhinum, Mercurius Vivus
• INFERTILITY AND POLYCYSTIC OVARIES: - Aurum Metallicum, Bufo Rana, Cuprum cum Carcinosin, Medorrhinum, Syphilinum
• INSOMNIA: - Ambra Grisea, Carcinosin, Kali Bromatum, Opium, Staphysagria
• SELF-HARM: - Lithium Carbonicum, Lyssin, Mancinella Venenata, Staphysagria, Stramonium
• THYROID MALFUNCTION: Ammonium Carbonicum, Baryta Carbonicum, Carcinosin, Ferrum Iodatum, Spongia Tosta
Date: Sunday June 24th, 2018
Venue: Birkbeck University London
Cost: Early-bird special £65.00 (till May 15th, 2018)